Perfectly composed and lady like are words oft-used to describe the timid Sajal Ali. Ever since she appeared on the TV screens in 2011, she became an instant favourite of men and women alike.
Sajal recently made headlines for her gripping performance in Zindagi Kitni Haseen Hai and for foraying into the Bollywood film industry with the movie Mom. In between her bustling schedule, Hello! chats with the doe-eyed-starlet on a Saturday evening.
Here’s a quick rapid fire round:
1. What’s in your bag other than your wallet?
A hairbrush and the perfume Si by Giorgio Armani
2. Who do you draw your inspiration from?
It’s funny but I am not inspired by one specific person. I pick up little things from people whom I meet every now and then; I get my inspiration from observation.
3. What is your biggest fear?
Hmmm. I recently overcame them all. Yes but heights, I still hate. Period!
4. If you could trade places with one person for a week, with whom would it be?
MadhuBala Jee. Always and forever.
5. Who did you enjoy working with the most and why?
I loved working with Nadia Jamil. She has an aura and a vibe I can never get over.