June 29, 2019
PEP TALKS TO NATASHA KAMALPakistani fashion is into florals this season – and when it comes to designer Natasha Kamal everything is coming up roses – and peonies and more in her new collection!So if you’re looking for some summer blooms this may be the collection to explore!
Meanwhile, we asked Natasha a few questions from the Studio by TCS questionnaire and this is what she said...
Questionnaire1. What was the last picture you took with your phone?
I’m a workaholic these days. So, the last picture i took was for a Style feature for Instagram🙈
2. Who would you most like to be stuck in an elevator with?
3. Which is the 2019 fashion trend you love?
I’ve never been one to dabble with the cliche of summery flowers and pastels. But, this year I’m loving the Lavender tones and bursts of bold floral prints. 4. Which is the 2019 fashion trend you hate?The impractical shrunken bags and the frou-frou explosion of feathers on the runway.
Who would you like to wake up as for a day?As my younger self. I miss the energy ! 6. What habit would you like to break?Running late.. 7. If you were trapped in a TV show for a week which one would you choose?
Good girls !8. What designers do you wear?Im not partial to brands. It just has to be something that’s ‘me’ ! Or something I can’t get out of my head. 9. What was the last lie you told?“I’m on the way “ haha
10. Which 4 famous personalities would you seat at your dinner table. Queen Rania . Elizabeth Taylor. Ralph Lauren. Richard Branson.
11. What advice would you give your younger self? Be spontaneous. Don’t wait for tomorrow. - Do it now !
12. What for you is perfect happiness?
Living in the moment- carefree!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
July 18, 2019
June 11, 2019
May 14, 2019